SEPTEMBER 2021 RETREAT LAUNCHING SOON WATCH THIS SPACE.......
Re-connect to your positive VIBE feel ....
HEY HONEY-JUST ??
FINDING SPACE FOR YOU!
YOGA – MEDITATION - RELAXING
FRIDAY 10th SEPTEMBER - SUNDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2021
(OPTIONAL EXTRA NIGHT STAY)
AT HONEYBEE GLAMPING
Nr Devizes, Wiltshire
The retreat supports guests who are feeling stressed and stifled in their everyday life to find space and expansiveness both mentally and physically.
The weekend is hosted By Lynn & Dee and they welcome you to join them to relax, practice yoga, meditation and leave the weekend having gained clarity, inner belief in yourself and ready to live life to your true potential.
· Guided meditation sessions with Dee Jodel
· Yoga & Sound healing with .........
· Shamanic Journey with ..................
· "SELF LOVE WORKSHOP" learn some self love skills to connect to your heart and love yourself inside out.
· Mindful Walking
· Delicious, healthy home-cooked meals and snacks all sourced and supplied by local suppliers.
· A trip to the pub for a delicious dinner
· Free time to for silent walking, resting or meditation
· 2 nights accommodation with a 3rd night if required.
Meet your Hosts & Facilitators
HONEY BEE GLAMPING
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Relax in one of the beautiful glamping en-suite safari lodges! Each lodge for the retreat has 3 bedrooms, dining table and chairs, sofa, wood burning stove as well as a separate bathroom area with a giant rain shower.
The site is central to many places of historic interest, in the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and next to the Kennet and Avon Canal with hundreds of miles of bridleway and footpaths on the doorstep.
Take a break, slow down, cook on a wood-fired stove, practice your meditation and yoga in peace and quiet and relax with your retreat camp mates. Each lodge includes a large veranda open to the night sky where you cannot see space but for the stars.
Book To Retreat NOW!
Email Dee Here Now
· 17:00 Arrival and Relaxation
· 19:00 Retreat opening with gentle meditation, setting intentions!
· 20:00 Warming evening meal
SATURDAY: WORKSHOPS AND TIME OUT
· 08:30 "Self Love" meditation and workshop
· 09:30 Healthy Breakfast
· 10.30 Mindful Walk with Dee, walking circle and arrive back in to the retreat after the silence of the walk.
· 12.30 to 1500 LUNCH round fire
· Massage - optional extra either Back, Neck & Shoulder or Indian Head massage
· 15.00 Afternoon Yoga session
· 16.00 Sound Bath
· 17.00 Free time to relax
· 18.30 Empowerment Circle and pre-dinner drinks
· 19:30 3-Course evening meal or Dinner in pub – 2 mins drive away
· 21:00 Relaxation around fire pit
SUNDAY: WORKSHOPS AND BIG BRUNCH
· 08.00 Wake Up - Smoothie
· 08:30 Meditation - Guided meditation with Dee
· 10:00 Yoga session
· 12:00 Picnic Lunch and Nature Time with group reflection circle and retreat close.
· 16.30 Depart and goodie bag
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DRINKS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S)
· Vegan or vegetarian
· Other dietary requirements on request – do let the organizer know when booking
· Yoga sessions
· "Self Love " workshop
· Self-led mindfulness exercises
· Silent walking meditation
· 2 nights' stay in one of the safari lodges in your own room
· Delicious home-cooked meals served on the deck
· Teas, coffees, warming herbal infusions
· Snacks and treats
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED!
· Any transport
· Any alcoholic beverages you wish to bring
FOR YOUR SAFETY!
The retreat has been created at Honey bee glamping meaning social distancing can be respected. Each accommodation can be booked for the individual with your own facilities or option to share if you are in a “bubble”
Classes are held outside wherever possible and extra cleaning is in place to protect guests at all times. For the evening sessions we can retreat inside and cosy up.
· The site accommodation you will be staying in uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
· Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
· Accommodation is disinfected between stays.
· Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use. However please feel free to bring your own yoga mat and blocks.
· Physical distancing is maintained.
· Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
· Activities take place outside where possible.
· Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
· Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
· First aid kit available.
· Protective masks are worn by the instructors if inside
· Protective masks available for guests or please do bring your own.
Check-in Time: 5pm on the Friday evening
Check-out Time: 16:30 on the Sunday PM or option to stay over at extra cost.
· Dining area
· Showers – loos – wash up in own tents
· Garden with hot tub free use
· Free parking
· Free Wi-Fi
· A reservation can be made in 2 installments with prior arrangement,
· The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
· Final payment should be paid by 1st June 2021
Can be payable in 2 installments if required. Payable by bank transfer.