Are you craving some time away?
Forgotten who YOU are with the hustle and bustle of daily life?
Retreats for 2022 coming soon.........sign up to our mailing list here and be the first to hear about future retreats
HEY HONEY-JUST BE!
FINDING SPACE FOR YOU!
YOGA – MEDITATION - RELAXING
Imagine escaping the 9-5 and spending some quality time with like minded people for the weekend. Waking up to the sounds of nature cocooned in a cosy warm bed. Knowing you haven't got to do anything or be anywhere, all you have to do is just be!
The "Hey Honey, Just Be Retreat" will support you if you have been feeling stressed and stifled in everyday life and enable you to find space and expansiveness both mentally and physically.
The weekend is hosted By Lynn & Dee and they welcome you to join them to relax, practice yoga, meditation and leave the weekend having gained inner peace connection and clarity, ready to live life to your true potential.
Sample of WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS
- Guided meditation sessions with Dee Jodel
- Yoga session with Polly from YWP
-Sound Bath with Sonic Spa
- Shamanic Journey with Dan from Elements for Life.
- Mindful Walking at Avebury, Avebury is part of an extraordinary set of Neolithic and Bronze Age ceremonial sites that seemingly formed a vast sacred landscape. ...
- Delicious, healthy home-cooked meals and snacks all sourced and supplied by local suppliers.
- Free time to for silent walking, resting or meditation
- 2 nights Glamping accommodation with a 3rd night if required.
Retreat Investment email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can be paid in 2 installments
Meet your Hosts & Our Previous Facilitators
HONEY BEE GLAMPING
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Relax in one of the beautiful glamping en-suite safari lodges! Each lodge for the retreat has 3 bedrooms, dining table and chairs, sofa, wood burning stove as well as a separate bathroom area with a giant rain shower.
The site is central to many places of historic interest, in the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and next to the Kennet and Avon Canal with hundreds of miles of bridleway and footpaths on the doorstep.
Take a break, slow down, cook on a wood-fired stove, practice your meditation and yoga in peace and quiet and relax with your retreat camp mates. Each lodge includes a large veranda open to the night sky where you cannot see space but for the stars.
Book To Retreat NOW!
Email Dee Here Now
· 17:00 Arrival and Relaxation
· 18:30 Warming delicious evening meal
· 19:30 Back by popular demand ................Shamanic journey with Dan from Elements for Life
21:00 Bed time meditation with Dee
SATURDAY: WORKSHOPS AND TIME OUT
· 08:00 Wake up with Dee Meditation
· 09:00 Breakfast
· 10.30 Morning Yoga with Polly
· 12.30 to 1500 Buffet LUNCH By Vaughans Kitchen
· 15.00 Sound Healing session with Sonic spa
· 16.30 Free Time to relax, reflect or maybe a take a mindful walk along the canal.
· 18.30 Empowerment Circle and pre-dinner drinks
· 19:30 Evening Meal & Surprise Guest
· 21:00 Belly Dancing around the fire pit
· 08.00 Wake Up Meditation
· 09:30 Breakfast
· 10:00 Mindful Hour
· 12:00 Picnic Lunch - group reflection circle.
· 13:00 Mindful walk led by Dee at Avebury Neolithic Stones
1530 Depart Avebury with Inner peace.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DRINKS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S)
· Vegan or vegetarian
· Other dietary requirements on request – do let the organizer know when booking
-Sound healing gong bath
· Yoga session
· Self-led mindfulness exercises
· Silent walking meditation
· 2 nights' stay in one of the safari lodges in your own room
· Delicious home-cooked meals served on the deck
· Teas, coffees, warming herbal infusions
· Snacks and treats
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED!
· Any transport
· Any alcoholic beverages you wish to bring
-Transport to Avebury
FOR YOUR SAFETY!
The retreat has been created at Honey bee glamping meaning social distancing can be respected. Each accommodation can be booked for the individual with your own facilities or option to share if you are in a “bubble”
Classes are held outside wherever possible and extra cleaning is in place to protect guests at all times. For the evening sessions we can retreat inside and cosy up.
· The site accommodation you will be staying in uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
· Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
· Accommodation is disinfected between stays.
· Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use. However please feel free to bring your own yoga mat and blocks.
· Physical distancing is maintained.
· Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
· Activities take place outside where possible.
· Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
· Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
· First aid kit available.
· Protective masks are worn by the instructors if inside
· Protective masks available for guests or please do bring your own.
Check-in Time: 5pm on the Friday evening
Check-out Time: 16:30 on the Sunday PM or option to stay over at extra cost.
· Dining area
· Showers – loos – wash up in own tents
· Garden with hot tub free use
· Free parking
· Free Wi-Fi
· A reservation can be made in 2 instalments with prior arrangement,
· The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
· Final payment should be paid by 1st June 2021
An investment of contact email@example.com
Can be payable in 2 instalments if required. Payable by bank transfer.